1. They don’t wait till they feel motivated. They just do it.
Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.
2. They don’t run without a plan.
Productive people know what they want and plan how to reach it.
3. They don’t sabotage themselves.
Even when they wake up late or feel lazy, they don’t beat themselves up.
4. They don’t leave the biggest tasks till the end.
Productive people have the habit of starting with their most important task.
5. They don’t do everything on their own. (good delegators)
Productive people are not control freaks.
6. They avoid distractions.
Productive people do whatever they have to do, to get it done.
7. They don’t change their routine.
Productive people are disciplined people.
8. They don’t multitask
If you focus on one thing at a time, you WILL get things done faster.
9. They don’t let failure stop them.
Failure is not a reason to stop, it’s reason to move forward.
10. They don’t skimp on sleep.
Sleep deprivation won’t just leave you tired and unproductive, it leads to diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease and depression. EVERYONE needs at least 7-9 hours of sleep per day.
“Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” –William Penn